The Bulgarian organizing committee and the EurILCA executive committee have studied the overall situation in Europe with the recent decisions from European region countries regarding the third wave of the pandemic and the evolution of the covid-19 situation.
It appears that for the moment it is difficult to secure the event in order to have it successful which will permit everyone to attend. For that reason; the event is postponed next October. Dates are not fixed yet and will be next August when the situation is more clear and when we will know if the Radial Women’s Worlds will be held or not in the USA.
Stay all safe.
Best regards, The EurILCA Team